Sunday 7 August 2011

Another Christmas Card...


I am a bit of traditionalist when it comes to Christmas cards really, I love green and red combinations with traditional stamps. Today's card is a bit different as it is White on White which is the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.  This stamp is still one of my favourites even though I have had it for a long time, I have just coloured Santa's face very subtly with watercolours, then used an embossed background and organza ribbon with a snowflake charm I found in my stash.

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp challenge which is Christmas in August and My Mum's Craft shop challenge which is monochromatic.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Sarah. I love the embossing, stitching and soft colouring. The pearls, ribbon and charm finish it off perfectly x

    PS... Which embossing folder did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning make Sarah! The soft colouring is perfect and the embossing is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous creation with oh so much depth, beautiful, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card an a wonderful take on the challenge, thanks for playing with us at Winter Wonderland. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magical Christmas card, I love the embossed frame and the subtle coloured image :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete