Thursday 29 September 2011

More Snippets..

I've been busy sorting out the scrap paper mountain and found a lot of Christmas scraps from the last few years. I cannot throw away paper no matter how much I try to tidy up it is just such a waste.  These 4 little cards are all made with old and new papers combined. I also used loads of kraft scraps, I have been stamping Christmas sentiments on little pieces and putting them to one side.



I used Waltzingmouse Around Christmas time set,( I so want to buy the new releases but have no funds this month, sob, sob!) and the sentiments are from Compliments of the Season I love the traditional look of these.


I inked all  of the edges with my trusty chalk ink which is sadly on it's last legs, I don't think you can buy them separately anymore. I'll have to replace this very soon.


I've been trying to keep my cards as thin as possible to keep the postage cost down but I think the bows will make these the more expensive option. Never mind.

I'm entering these into the following challenges;

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Jules Crafty Snippet Challenge -use up your snippets
Lollipop crafts -Anything goes

Thanks for visiting
Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah

    Your Christmas cards are fabulous, so Vintage.
    I love the colours and embossing.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah

    These are all super gorgeous. You sound exactly like me .. .. unable to part with any scrap of paper .. .. but then everything you have used here is stunning!! Why would anyon want to part with them?

    Every card is beautiful but my favourite is the first one .. .. it is gorgeous.

    Thank you for showing your lovely makes in the snippet playground again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    These are all gorgeous! Love the vintage style.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous cards Sarah.Love all the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous cards!! So fabulous! ;)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these! what gorgeous snippet makes x

    ReplyDelete