Friday 9 September 2011

Trick or Treat.......

My favourite time of the year has to be Halloween, I know it's not a big thing in this country but I still love to carve the pumpkins and decorate the door ready for all the trick or treaters. We try to do different pumpkins designs each year, I haven't decided on this years yet but here's a photo of last years for you. My daughter did the haunted house - pretty good eh?



I also try to make little treat packs up for the kiddies every year, I've already started on these little bags but need to make a lot more!  Aren't they cute?  We have just got some new stamps in the shop and this one  is perfect for them, and of course I couldn't resist tying some little bows on too!  I will only put bows on the girls ones though. I've just bought the die to make this little bag up, I think it would be good for wedding favours too if made with lovely pearlescent card and organza ribbon.







I'm entering these into Craft us Crazy as the challenge this week is to use Autumn Colours and Squiggle Stamps - Spooky Fun.

favour bag die - Papertrey Ink
Halloween stamp, bakers twine, buttons and ribbon - Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

Thanks for Looking
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Those carved pumpkins are amazing, Sarah. Love your halloween treat bags, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what wonderful little halloween candy bags, so sweet and yummy. thanks so much for joining us at the Squiggle Stamps 'Spooky Fun' Challenge. Hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete