Wednesday 21 March 2012

Let It Snow....

Well actually Please don't let it snow!!  The weather here at the moment is so gorgeous and sunny I really don't want any more of the white stuff!

Today's card is for the Waltzingmouse Christmas challenge and this time I am tackling January which is to make a card featuring either a day or night time sky.  I found this a bit tricky but I decided to do my own twist and use kraft card (mostly because I love kraft card for Christmas projects) so I'll leave it up to you to decide whether this is day or night as I think it could be either!


I used glitter card to cut the silhouettes out and stamped the snowflakes and sentiment using Compliments of the Season set.  I couldn't resist using some festive red gingham ribbon from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop to finish off, and of course I used up my scraps to make a few matching tags too.


Thanks so much for stopping by
Sarah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment