Thursday 11 October 2012

Clean and Simple

Hi there

It's a while since I made a clean and simple card, but my Husband asked me to make a card for a friend of his at work whose Wife as just had a baby girl.  I have to admit it's a long time since I made a New Baby card so I had to rummage through my craft room to find something suitable.



I decided to go for a clean and simple card after I found some pretty Melissa Frances stickers in a drawer. I thought this Little Princess sticker was perfect, I mounted it onto a couple of layers of card. 




 I used a strip of pink card from my scraps mountain (which just seems to get bigger and bigger every day!!) and adhered a piece of gorgeous guipure lace from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop to it with a thin piece of pink grosgrain ribbon. To embellish I used some pink self adhesive pearls on the lace and the crown.  This card only took minutes to put together, which makes a change for me as I often take hours to finish one card.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges;

Crafts and Me challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

thanks for visiting
Sarah x

A quick reminder that for the whole of October the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop have 15% off everything in their Christmas shop HERE.

3 comments:

  1. That's so soft and pretty, I really love that lace with the pink pearls!


    penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS baby girl card, Sarah. I love the Melissa Frances sticker...it matches so perfectly with your gorgeous pink ribbon, guipure lace and pearls x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation and thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations for our Anything goes challenge

    ReplyDelete