Thursday 22 November 2012

Bride And Groom

Hello there!

Today I have a wedding card to share with you, I am trying to get my Christmas cards made but I also have a lot of Birthdays in November and December and also a Wedding just before Christmas.  So this week I am trying to get all of those ticked off my 'to do' list.


Please excuse my wonky photography skills LOL!  I promise you the card is perfectly straight.

I decided on simplicity for this card, and chose a white on white design with this gorgeous embellishment. I haven't even used my sewing machine on this card as I decided less is more.  I love this vintage wallpaper stamp  for wedding cards, I used a white pearl embossing powder (unfortunately you can't see how pretty this is in the photo)



The Bride and Groom stamp is from   Big Day Additions from Waltzingmouse stamps - this is a wonderful little set I have used it so often, it is great value for money too. I embossed it with WOW fine detail silver embossing powder, I always use fine detail powder for sentiments.


I gathered a piece of white silky crush ribbon and then added this beautiful bow embellishment, I think it adds a special touch to a wedding card. I decided against glueing this embellishment onto the ribbon, instead I used some fine silver thread to stitch it on with.

Ribbon, vintage wallpaper stamp, WOW embossing powders available from Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge;

Less is More - Hardware

Thanks for visiting
Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card..love the charm and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding card is stunning, Sarah. Your stamping and embossing looks amazing!! I love the stamps you used.....so beautifully embellished, too:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and very sophisticated, it's simply gorgeous! I always love textured white cards for weddings.


    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful Sarah, the embossing looks amazing and I love white on white!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly beautiful card - love the embossing and that bow embellishment is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card sarah... so elegant

    thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sarah, love the bow too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete