Friday 4 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

Hello there and a very Happy New Year to you all!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, we certainly had a lovely time here, but things are pretty much back to normal now, the trees have been taken down and everyone is back to work as usual.

This year I joined in with the Waltzingmouse Christmas card exchange which was organised on the forum. I received the most beautiful card from Teresa all the way from the USA and she very kindly sent me some beautiful seam binding too.

Here is the lovely card I received;



It's so festive with the gorgeous seam binding and lace and those little pine cones are just so sweet!


Thank you so much Teresa!


The card I made was sent to the USA too;




Thanks for visiting!
Sarah x 

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you received from Teresa! such pretty colors and ribbon with the pinecones!

    Your white and silver card is just beautiful with the stitching and silver pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah - WOw I love the elegant card you made fit for royalty - the embossing, vellum, stitching and pearls ... sigh....

    The card you received is a beauty too! I like the festive colors and all the sugary sparkly goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, Sarah. Love the rich colours on Teresa's card and your ornament looks gorgeous in white. Love the pretty vellum, and pearls, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy - both these cards are just super. Love the vintage feel on your card from Teresa, great ribbon and super sparkly stars! Your silver and white card is divine! Love the vellum and jingle bells with the pearls! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the wonderful card you sent. I'm glad you took a decent photo. In the best of conditions, my photography is terrible. Your card has a place of honor at my house. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous on both counts!!
    Love those little pinecones...
    they're so perfectly precious!!
    And what an incredibly elegant card you sent...
    I love the white with embossing...
    gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are beautiful. Your's is simply crisp and clean it looks so fancy! I'm thinking I might have to try something like this for my son's wedding card...

    Love the extras on the card you received as well as the colors. Both are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah the card Teresa sent you is gorgeous with the deep red bow, and sparkle stars. Love the one you sent her, so elegant in white. This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...Both cards are just beautiful! The card you received is has a vintage feel to it with all of the lovey layers and that bow. Your card is so stunning with the white and silver, makes me think of the song, silver bells!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so glad you got this and liked it...Merry Christmas and all the best in 2013!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete