Monday 7 January 2013

Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge - Ribbon and Flowers

Good Morning

It's time for the first challenge of 2013 over at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Blog and it's a nice easy theme for you this month;

Ribbon and Flowers

Here's the prize for this challenge which surprisingly is 'Ribbon and Flowers'!



I've made a simple Birthday card for this challenge as I need to make a start on stocking up my card box for this year, it is looking rather empty at the moment.



I used my favourite die set at the moment -Spellbinders Marvellous Squares which I layered up with my patterned paper.  The stamp is from Waltzingmouse's Compact sentiments set which is another favourite of mine. 




I used some carnations, hip rosebuds and sweetheart blooms to embellish and also some 3mm white pearls.The bow is made from Rose Pink seam binding. 




So that's the first card in my box for this year, I  need to get crafting to make a lot more now!

Please do pop over to the challenge blog to have a peep at my team mates beautiful creations they really are such a talented bunch of girls you won't be disappointed.  
We'd love to see you join us for the challenge too!

Thanks for visiting
Sarah x 

4 comments:

  1. I love your colour palette Sarah, it made such a beautiful card. And I can see another die there which I 'need'.

    Hope you have a good week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Sarah. I love the pastel colours, your pretty flower spray and bow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo this is so pretty. I am loving this pretty die set. Oh dear another item on my wish list hehe. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Sarah, so very elegant!! I love all of it! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete