Monday 4 February 2013

Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge - Anything Goes

Good Morning!

Gosh is it really February already?  January seems to have passed by so quickly.  
This month at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Blog our challenge is Anything Goes, this has to be a favourite with most of us.

The prize this month is this bundle of goodies;




I have chosen to make a Valentines card as it's nearly that time of the year, and I have gone back to one of my favourite stamp sets for this card Waltzingmouse Season's of Love . I just use this set so often, it's really been fantastic value for money.




I stamped the heart in grey ink and then embossed it with WOW clear embossing powder, I then layered it with a red heart underneath and a little oval on top with the sentiment on it. 



I chose plain grey for the background in two different shades and embossed one of the layers for a bit more detail.  The red gingham ribbon is currently in the sale HERE, I love this ribbon for Valentine and Christmas cards. The bow was made using Venetian red seam binding, and I added a felt rolled rose and a few self adhesive pearls  for a bit more interest.



Do pop over to the blog and have a look at my team mates cards they are such a talented bunch of girls. 
We'd love to see you all join in with our challenge too.

Stamps - Waltzingmouse
Ribbon, seam binding and pearls - Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;

ABC challenge - Going Dotty
My Mum's Craft Shop - Valentines/Love

Thanks for Visiting
Sarah x 





3 comments:

  1. A very crisp and elegant valentines card Sarah.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Sarah. The perfect Valentine card, with a beautifully stamped heart and lovely red bow! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete